De fem vigtigste key-findings er:
- Digital Transformation continues to drive IT strategy and make itself felt in the QA and Testing function.
- Agile and DevOps continue to grow in adoption, with QA making a corresponding move.
- The emergence of Internet of Things functionality i a disrupting force with the potential to increase the impact of failure.
- The challenges around managing and driving down the cost of test environment management are growing.
- The continued requirement to find efficiencies at every level in QA and Testing remains evident despite this year's success in containing costs.
- Invest in intelligent self-learning QA and Testing platforms for all areas of the application landscape.
- Adopt a QA approach for DevOps, agile and traditional - powered by enablement teams that help to truly shift left quality.
- Invest in as-a-service solutions for test environment management, test data management and test execution.
- Develop Internet of Things-specific test strategies.
- Manage quality with simple balanced scorecards per Line of Business and per application or process.